Date Last Updated: October 18, 2023
The terms in this Section (“Bluebits Premium Membership Terms”) govern any purchase of the Premium Membership in the BlueBox app and BlueMart app (“The Application”). When concluding the purchase procedure for any Premium Membership, it shall be deemed that the User has read and accepted, without exception, the Premium Membership Terms.
Access and Use of BlueExpress
- User Requirements. You may not authorize third parties to use your Account to access and use BlueExpress. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when accessing or using BlueExpress, and you may only access or use BlueExpress for lawful purposes.
- Package Restrictions. The package(s) must (i) fit in the compartments of your BluBox Locker (ii) must fit comfortably in the trunk of a mid-size motor vehicle (iii) the maximum weight for a BlueExpress package is 50 lbs, and (iii) may not have a total value greater than $100 (Canadian). You must prepare and securely close and seal the Package(s) for safe delivery.Prohibited Items. You may not use or access BlueExpress to send any Prohibited Items (“Prohibited Items”). Prohibited Items include, but are not restricted to:
- People and animals;
- Illegal items;
- Firearms, weapons, ammunition, and their parts;
- Highly perishable food or beverages (e.g., raw meat or dairy products);
- Pharmaceutical products, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, or supplements;
- Cannabis products;
- Recreational drugs, drug paraphernalia, or tobacco products;
- Money, gift cards, lottery tickets, or transferable securities;
- Dangerous or hazardous items, including: explosives, items that are poisonous or flammable (e.g., paints or adhesives containing a flammable liquid); products identified as a hazardous product under the Hazardous Products Act, RSC 1985, c H-3 and regulations thereunder including the Hazardous Products Regulations, SOR/2015-17; nuclear substances; products, substances or organisms identified as dangerous goods under the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act, 1992, SC 1992, c 34 or identified as hazardous waste or hazardous recyclable material under the Export and Import of Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Recyclable Material Regulations, SOR/2005-149 or Interprovincial Movement of Hazardous Waste Regulations, SOR/2002-301; hazardous waste (e.g., hypodermic needles); infectious substances, medical waste;
- Stolen goods;
- Fragile items;
- Sexual aids; obscene or pornographic material;
- Livestock, regulated species (e.g., plants, noxious weeds, prohibited seeds), or animal parts, bloods, or fluids; and
- Any items for which you do not have permission to send.
- Delivery and Undelivered Package(s). Our customers are responsible to drop-off their pre-paid labeled return packages into a BluBox at least 2 business days prior to the deadline of the return period or designated ship-out date. BlueExpress is not responsible for any loss due to late drop-offs that were made in less than 2 business days prior to the deadline of the return period or designated ship-out date. If BlueExpress is not able to complete the drop-off of a Package, you acknowledge and agree that the Package may be left at the original pickup BlueBox location. You are responsible for the reasonable costs associated with the return, redelivery or disposal of your Package(s), except where the return, redelivery or disposal arises from any fraudulent, unlawful or negligent act or omission by BlueExpress or in case of total or partial non-performance by BlueExpress which was not caused by your action or omission.
Limitation of Liability; Indemnity
- THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR USAGE OF BLUEEXPRESS (and not in relation to any other arrangements between us for which the liability arrangements are governed by way of separate agreement) SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED CANADIAN DOLLARS ($100).
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAINTAIN INSURANCE FOR LOSS, THEFT, OR DAMAGE CAUSED WITH BLUEEXPRESS. You should contact an insurance agent or broker if insurance coverage is desired in connection with the Package(s) or your use of BlueExpress.
- YOU ASSUME EXPOSURE TO AND RISK OF ANY LOSS, THEFT, TAMPERING OR DELAY IN YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. BlueExpress is not liable under or in relation to these Connect Terms including, but not limited to, liability in contract, tort (including negligence, misrepresentation), bailment, restitution or otherwise for any of the following connected to the use of BlueExpress: (i) loss of profits; (ii) loss of sales or business; (iii) loss of agreements or contracts; (iv) loss of anticipated savings; (v) loss of use or corruption of software, data or information; (vi) loss of or damage to goodwill, (vii) indirect or consequential loss and (viii) loss, theft, tampering or delay in regards to the Package(s) that you send using BlueExpress.
- If you use BlueExpress to arrange drop-off of Package(s) not prohibited under these Express Terms, you assume full responsibility for such Package(s) after delivery, including any damage due to temperature sensitivity and/or tampering.
The Company may immediately terminate these Express Terms or any Services with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason.
You agree to comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws relating to your use of BlueExpress, including any laws requiring that you obtain the consent of senders or recipients to the sharing of their personal information with BlueExpress for processing in accordance with our Price Notice.
Bluebits Technologies, Inc.
604.336.6699 | email@example.com